To keep up with me, I recommend following my Facebook page. I try to keep it fairly up-to-date. Below are some highlights:
Wow! I’m on YouTube! You can check out my monthly hangouts with Ijumaa Jordan on our Patreon page, or watch me here:
- 5 Tips for Making Your Classroom Queer-Inclusive on Queer Kid Stuff
- Bodies, Curiosity & Touching for Parents of Young Children with INCLUDEnyc
Writing & Thinking
Here is some of my writing and thinking that you can find on the internet. Either articles I’ve written or people who’ve interviewed me:
- Dear ECE, We Need to Talk About Racism by Megan Madison
- How To Celebrate Black History With Your Kids All Year Round by
- Discussing Race with Young Kids by Rachel G. Payne and Jessica Ralli
I was recently interviewed on Two Bi Guys. The episode isn’t up yet, but until then, check out their great content.
Below is a slideshow featuring a few favorite photos of me doing what I do. Enjoy!