Megan has trained thousands of educators across the country working in public, charter, religious and independent schools. At the end of most workshops, she asks participants to complete a brief evaluation form so that she can gather feedback that can help her strengthen her practice over time. Here’s a glimpse of some of her recent feedback:
During the 2018 NYAEYC Annual Conference, Megan presented a workshop on gender development, expression & play. 100% of participants rated the workshop “very good” or “excellent” overall. Click here for the full data summary.
The wordcloud below was generated using participants’ open-ended descriptions of Megan’s strengths as a facilitator. As you can see, Megan utilizes her extensive knowledge of the content and of adult learning principles to create a space where participants feel comfortable and respected, even as they engage topics that bring up big feelings and surface deep conflicts.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you’re interested in speaking to references and/or requesting to see evaluation data on any of Megan’s workshops.
Some of the organizations that Megan has worked with include:
- The Chapin School
- National Lawyer’s Guild
- Ballet Hispánico
- Kolot Chayeinu
- IHP Human Rights Program
- Mary McDowell School
She also regularly presents workshops at conferences. Here are some of her favorites:
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Annual Conference
- NAEYC Professional Learning Institute
- New York State AEYC Annual Meeting
- National Black Child Development Institute (NBDCI) Annual Conference
- Jews of Color National Convening
- New York Collective of Radical Educators (NYCoRE)
- Teacher’s College Social Justice Saturday
- NYC Infant-Toddler Conference
- White Privilege Symposium